Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy Birthday



54 hrs© 




Wisdom #9

emotional
new paths
as day passes into night
no judging
encouraging
compassion
kindness
by absorbing wisdom
from the night
lingering into Day

helenrstarr © 08/06/13


54th #Birthday Wishes:

Compassion and kindness are always in my heart… I turn 54 today, Four years ago my brother, may he rest in peace, passed away at the age of 54.

Share Your Compassions:

I have a request to all my readers, I’d like you to do 54 Acts of Kindness. The acts can be planned, they can be random, but they have to come from your heart and soul. Many of you know I’ll take my shoes off my feet and give them away or I’ll pull the car over, and feed a total stranger. Compassion is deep inside, please take a year to complete the 54 Acts of Kindness. 

You’ll feel good that you helped someone who needed help, and your inner soul will shine.  Some emotions can never be written in words, the image reflects those very emotions; rain touching my soul as I absorb beauty all around.

If you feel compelled to share your 54 Acts of Kindness … please blog the experience in the reply, and I look forward to reading about your experiences.

Sharing my heartfelt emotions, 

~h/ex
100th blog



2 comments: