Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Apple



Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011

In 2004, I was introduced to Adobe and Mac's G4 Tower.  I learned amazing tricks and what I could do with my photography.  I have not looked back since 2004, and I kept working on my "American Dream" and other aspects of my photography. 

My "American Dream," to create a virtual program about my parents Holocaust experience.  I became computer savvy in 1996 when I bought my first HP PC, but never used a Mac. In 2004, I figured out a Mac and Adobe and loved the whole package. I became duality in both products, however; that changed three years ago in 2008, when PC started going hooey.  I still use my tower for lectures for those using PC’s remotely.

I am Apple, and I still use my iPod Generation 3 for the gym.  Apple made it possible for me to create my virtual project because Apple integrated mobile software that changed technology forever. That mobility lead to the Fanny Starr Holocaust projects that interacts with remote locations from around the world.  It’s a phenomenal program, and to create a legacy for my parents is powerful. We can never stop educating on the Holocaust; ignorant people use the atrocity against others as an act of hate.

The links are currents:



The other product I developed in 2008 because of Apple was my blog. Dashboard Messages is very popular with people from all over the world.  I drive and shoot images, and the images become a piece of a story for all to read. I thank you for reading and seeing my stories.

Thank you Steve Jobs for helping me take a plunge and making my "American Dream" a reality.  You will be missed, but never forgotten…


 

1 comment:

  1. The family of Steve Jobs is receiving condolences, thoughts or other emotions you wish to share.

    Email:
    rememberingsteve@apple.com

    ReplyDelete